Divya Music school India conducts regular classes & online lessons for global students to learn playing musical instruments Violin, Tabla, Dholak, Veena, Sitar, Guitar, Indian Flute, Bansuri, Dhol, Esraj, Tanpura, Sarod, Pakhawaj, Harmonium, Mridangam, Ghatam, Keyboard, Synthesizer, Drum, Santoor, Dilruba, Shehnai, Jaltarang, Piano ...More »
Divya Music & dance school India conducts regular classes & online dance lessons to learn dancing Indian classical styles - Bharat Natyam, Kathak, Odissi, Kuchipudi, Manipuri, Mohiniyattam. Folk dance forms - Bhangra, Raas Dandiya, Garba. Global dances - Hip hop, Jazz, Tap, Salsa, Fitness - Slimming dance, Bollywood dance...More»
Divya Music school India conducts regular vocal classes & online singing lessons for voice training to sing Hindustani Classical, Indian Carnatic Vocal, Western, Light Vocal - Ghazals, Bhajans, Gurbani, Spritual Chants, Rabindra Sangeet, Bollywood Songs & Indian Folk Songs - Bhojpuri, Pandawani, Garhwali, Punjabi ...More »
Divya Music School India conducts online class lessons for global students facilitating one - on - one learning in Vocal & Instrumental music and dance styles from Indian music gurus - teachers as an affordable and effective distance music and dance learning program...More »
Divya Music school India offers opportunities for the global music and dance students and performers to learn, practice, explore and celebrate the blessed creativity through the musical events and the dance events organized in India and all over the world...More »
The admissions guidelines for the limited seats available in all the music and dance courses at Divya Music are as follows:
Admission form : Application for admission in Music School India Divya music can be made by sending the required details through the following online admission form provided below or through the prescribed admission form sent by e-mail on request or through admission forms available at Divya Music School offices and Divya Music franchise centers . On receipt of these applications the admission department at Divya Music will contact you within one week for further directions. For admissions at any of Divya Msic franchise center the candidates can apply directly to Divya Music through online admission form mentioning the admission required at the nearest center or can apply through submitting the admission form at the franchise office.
Age : Dance school and Music school admission Minimum age at the time of admission in Divya Music School for all the music and dance courses must be 5 years. There are no criteria of upper age limit for the music courses and dance courses.
Required documents / picture : Two latest passport size pictures of the candidate seeking admission. Copy of any government issued document (Passport / driving license / citizen card etc.) showing date of birth and the residence address is required. The copy of educational documents (certificate / diploma etc.) as qualification for the admission to higher courses is required.
1. MUSIC / DANCE HOBBY COURSES (THREE MONTHS / UNLIMITED DURATION): The admission for Music and dance hobby course of 3 months / unlimited duration is available all through the year with fresh batches starting every week. The classes for the desired course could be started from the same week itself, subject to availability of the desired time schedule.
2. INTRODUCTORY / INTERMEDIATE LEVEL CERTIFICATE COURSES IN MUSIC / DANCE (SIX MONTHS DURATION EACH): The admission for Dance and Music Introductory / Intermediate level certificate course of 6 months duration each is available all through the year with fresh batches starting every week. Freshers have to apply for Introductory level course and the candidates with minimum 6 months of prior training can apply directly for the Intermediate level course The classes for the desired course could be started from the same week itself, subject to availability of the desired time schedule.
3. ADVANCED CERTIFICATE COURSE IN MUSIC / DANCE (TWELVE MONTHS DURATION): The admission for Music and dance Advanced certificate course of 1 Year duration is available all through the year with fresh batches starting every week.Candidates with minimum 12 months of prior training can apply directly for the admission in the course. The classes for the desired course could be started from the same week itself, subject to availability of the desired time schedule.
4. JUNIOR AND SENIOR DIPLOMA COURSES IN MUSIC / DANCE (TWO YEAR DURATION EACH): The admission for Music and dance Junior diploma and Senior diploma courses of 24 months duration is open from May to September every year.
5. SANGEET PRABHAKAR COURSE IN MUSIC / DANCE (TWO YEAR DURATION) : The admission for Music and dance Sangeet Prabhakar course of 24 months duration is open from May to September every year.
MODE OF FEES PAYMENTS : The prescribed dance school / music school fee for the desired course and the admission fee could be paid in the following manner:
Students from India: Through Account payee Bank cheque / demand draft made in favor of "DIVYA MUSIC" payable at New Delhi. By Cash Deposit at Divya Music office, Deposit in Bank Account and by Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT) in the Bank Account.
Global Students (Except India): Through Western Union / Money Gram money transfer, Paypal and by Electronic Wire Transfer in the Bank Account.Online Admission Form
Feild with ( * ) sign are mandatory to fill.
For music and dance courses syllabus - Syllabus / Curriculum|
For details on music and dance classes - Class schedules
For music and dance school online admission - Admission
For vocal and instrumental music E-learning - Online music courses
For music & dance regular courses - Music & Dance Courses / Fees
UNICEF cards and gifts
ORDER today and
Copyright © All Rights Reserved - MUSIC SCHOOL INDIA.COM